Material: 14K gold / white gold plated
- SAFE MATERIAL AND 6 TIMES IN PLATING DO NOT FADE: We electroplated the 14K gold, white gold for 6 times (0.3μm) , so it will not tarnish or fade. For the stones, we paved by hand with 5A+ round well gemstones to get a fabulous and glistened tennis chain.
- FULL DIMENSIONS AND FLEXIBLE SHIPPING SERVICES: We provide you with full dimensions (18”-24”) for 2 colors.Usually we need about 2 days to manufacture the chain and will ship by a faster shipping carrier when it’s completed.
- TRENDING DESIGN: The prong setting diamond chain is a new type of tennis chain popularity among hip hop fans, which differs from the classical form of the chain less rounded and carefully worked out. We use the long box clasp instead of the common clasp, which will make the chains easier to put on and take off.
- COLLOCATE TO SHOW PERSONALTY FOR ALL OCCASTION: Iced out tennis chains are an excellent accessory to hip hop fashion collocation. Most people wear with other pendants to get a shine and personalized. Especially suitable for Halloween party, hip hop fashion performance, music concert, birthday gift for those who are fond of hip hop fashion elements.
- FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICES: We always try to get your satisfaction, but there may be some force majeure inevitably which will let you have a bad shopping experience. We hope that when there’s anything wrong with our items, please just leave us with a message, we’re preparing to solve all the problem for you with high satisfaction!
The difference between moissanite and cubic zirconia ？
Moissanite is regarded as a diamond alternative, with some optical properties exceeding those of diamond. It is marketed as a
lower price alternative to diamond that also claims less exploitative mining practices. Because of its hardness 9.25 mohs, it can
be used in high-pressure experiments, as a replacement for diamonds.
As the best alternative to natural diamonds：
*Moissanite Hardness/Durability: 9.25 Mohs
*Reaction to Dirt: Resist to dirt
*Refractive Index: 2.65
*Color and Clarity: Little bit yellowish compared to cubic zirconia
*Chemical Component: Silicon and Carbon
How To Clean Tennis Chains
Cleaning your Tennis Chain is easier than you may have thought!
All you need is Warm Water, Mild Soap/Detergent, and a Soft Cloth.
Simply let your chain or bracelet soak in warm soapy water for a few minutes, and then gently rub with your soft cloth in the soapy water. When you have finished cleaning the entire chain or bracelet, rinse completely with warm water and then dry with another soft cloth.
If the chain is very dirty, it can be cleaned with a soft brush
30-Day Return：We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at BlackSoldier, that’s why we offer an easy 30-day return & exchange policy.
1 Year Warranty:BlackSoldier fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one-year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.
*Custom/Personalized Items and/or engraved items may not be returned in most cases, please email for more information or with any questions... Here to Help...